2018 Summer Enrichment One-on-One Workshops
Get a jump-start on a great 2018-2019 school year with our individualized instruction!
- Reading Comprehension/Grammar/Vocabulary/Wilson
- Summer Reading (Active Reading & Note-taking Skills)
- Writing (All Levels)
- Lower School Math / Memorizing Math Facts / Algebra – all levels / Geometry / Trigonometry / Calculus – all levels
- Summer Assignment Math Packets
- Lower School Science / Physical Science / Biology / Physics / Chemistry – all levels
- PSAT/SAT : 4 sessions of Critical Reading, Writing, Mathematics, and Essay Prep each
- ACT : 4 sessions of English, Math, Reading, and Science each
Advanced Instruction choices: (For academically motivated students who want to work ahead before school begins)
- All subjects – All Levels
- Music: guitar / voice / piano / ukulele / drums
- Art: drawing / sketching / painting / photography
- Tech: Coding / Keyboarding
- Spanish / French / Latin
Don’t see the subject you need?
Email or call us and we’ll do our best to put a workshop together for you
First session : May 29th – June 29th
Second session: July 2nd – August 3rd
You may choose 16 one-hour sessions or 8 two-hour sessions in one term per workshop.
$760 for each workshop
($280 off our regular tutoring rate)
All payments are due before the workshop begins.
You may pay by cash, check, or charge.
Workshop Calendar and Registration Forms:
Review and print out the documents below to schedule your summer workshop. Call 901-474-1081 or email email@example.com to get started.