2017 Summer Enrichment One-on-One Workshops
Get a jump-start on a great 2017-2018 school year with our individualized instruction!
- Reading Comprehension/Grammar/Vocabulary (Wilson decoding program / fluency)
- Summer Reading (Active Reading & Note-taking Skills)
- Writing (All Levels)
- Lower School Math / Memorizing Math Facts / Algebra – all levels / Geometry / Trigonometry / Calculus – all levels
- Summer Assignment Math Packets
- Lower School Science / Earth Science / Biology / Physics / Chemistry
- PSAT/SAT : 4 sessions of Critical Reading, Writing, Mathematics, and Essay Prep each
- ACT : 4 sessions of English, Math, Reading, and Science each
Advanced Instruction choices: (For academically motivated students who want to move ahead of the pack before school begins)
- All subjects – All Levels
- Music: guitar / voice / keyboards / drums / banjo
- Art: drawing, sketching, watercolor painting, photography
- Spanish / French / German / Mandarin / Latin
Don’t see the subject you need?
Email or call us and we’ll do our best to put a workshop together for you
First session : May 30th – June 30th
Second session: July 3rd – August 4th
You may choose 16 one-hour sessions or 8 two-hour sessions in one term per workshop.
$720 for each workshop
(25% off our regular tutoring hourly rate)
All payments are due before the workshop begins.
You may pay by cash, check, or charge.
Workshop Calendar and Registration Forms:
Review and print out the documents below to schedule your summer workshop. Call 901-474-1081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.